Monday, July 11, 2011

The 'Other' Commitment


Hello! I know I’ve set a goal this 2nd half of 2011 to have a blog, I did. Yes! Success! But; it also comes with the commitment of actually blogging/writing an entry as well, which I have some highly perfect reason of; just not having time. Okay fine, time as well as motivation. I had a great week last week as my BFF was in town! She even encouraged me to write reviews on just anything, specifically hangout places and food! Which I think was absolutely great and exciting! So yes, this is what I am going to blog about; okay, and some other pretty cool things. Oh yeah. So, wait up for the upcoming masterpieces!
(Bear in mind, cool mentioned above is as in M-Y kind of cool)

Btw before I leave you wondering of the great piece that I'll be posting, I just want to share with you a simple line quoted from Mother Theresa.

Life is an adventure. Dare it. 

For the full lines, you check it out here weresoinspired.com/2011/04/25/life-is/
More inspirational quotes are available here too.


No comments:

Post a Comment